Winter Camp 2021
December 30-31 // A 2-day camp of CREATIVE fun! Ages 6-14
Date & Time
Dec 30, 2021, 10:00 AM CST – Dec 31, 2021, 3:00 PM CST
Middleton Community Church, 645 Schewe Rd, Middleton, WI 53562, USA
We are SO excited for another winter camp - come spend the last two days of 2021 getting creative...
We will explore and express creativity and imagination while practicing yoga and mindfulness with little om BIG OM, get messy creating something sparkly in ART class with Sassy Skate Studios, practicing and performing in theatre class with All About the Drama and making some healthy and cozy recipes in culinary class with Yummy Sprout.
Ages: Elementary/ Tween: Ages 6-14
*COVID-19 Updates: Safety Protocol and Registration Policies
We are keeping a very close eye on the ever-changing COVID-19 situation. We will be following all health and safety guidelines as are recommended and required by local and national public health departments and will be in full compliance with all requirements. We have been running daily in-person programming since September 2020 through our after school Club program and 2021 summer camps and not only have we learned a lot about how to make sure kids have a wonderful creative experience while following the guidelines to reduce the risk of the spread of COVID-19, we are also proud to say that, to-date, we have been able to run our program without interruption. While of course there is no guarantee that there will be no exposure at Camp, we attribute our success to the very detailed COVID-mitigation protocol our staff works diligently to implement as well as the dedication to safety of our student’s families. We are confident that Winter Camp 2021 will be a fun, playful experience for creative kids that will be as safe as possible for everyone.
Safety Measures we will be taking include:
- Groups will remain separated from each other.
- Thorough cleaning of surfaces and spaces will be a priority.
- Face coverings/masks will be required for all campers, staff and specialists while in enclosed spaces (except for eating and drinking times).
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing stations will always be available for students and staff and frequent hand washing will be practiced.
- We will follow all health and safety requirements and guidelines from Public Health Madison & Dane County regarding quarantines and closures.
- Full Camp tuition will be collected at the time of registration.
- If we need to cancel a Camp Session due to a COVID-19 public health requirement, families will be given the option to participate in a different session, as space allows, or to receive a prorated refund for the days camp is closed.
- Minimum enrollment is required to run.
- Ticket type
Winter Camp Ticket (ages 6-14)Price$150.00Sold Out
This event is sold out