Pre-K Club - Spring 2022
8 Weeks of Yoga, Art, Culinary and Drama for Pre-K aged kiddos! April 5 - May 26 // Tuesday & Thursday Mornings! Full Details Below!
Date & Time
Apr 05, 9:15 AM CDT – May 26, 11:00 AM CDT
Middleton Community Church, 645 Schewe Rd, Middleton, WI 53562
Creative Soul Pre-K Club is a place for preschool school-aged kids to learn and develop their creativity through Yoga, Art, Culinary, and Drama! Throughout each week, Pre-K Club groups will all four specialites. Our young students will explore and express their creativity and imagination in YOGA class with little om BIG OM and ART class with Sassy Skate Studios, dress up and play games in DRAMA class and make a healthy and delicious creation for snack in CULINARY class with Yummy Sprout.
Pre-K Club Details:
- Ages 3-6 (must be bathroom independent)
- 8 Week Session // April 5th - May 26th // Tues & Thurs
- Hours: 9:15 - 11:00 am
- 8 Week-Session Cost: $560 ($70/week)
- End of Session Family Showcase in May!
Each day, Pre-K Club students will have two classes per day, one "make" class and one "move" class!
- Tuesdays // Culinary and Drama
- Thursdays // Art and Yoga
Students will be greated by Specialty staff and Club leaders who will guide them into their first class of the day. After that, kids will transition into their second class of the morning! Parents will be invited into the room to pick up their child when the second class concludes.
*COVID-19 Updates: Safety Protocol and Registration Policies
We are keeping a very close eye on the ever-changing COVID-19 situation. We will be following all health and safety guidelines as are recommended and required by local and national public health departments and will be in full compliance with all requirements. We have been running daily in-person programming since September 2020 through our after school Club program and our 2021 Summer Camps, and not only have we learned a lot about how to make sure kids have a wonderful creative experience while following the guidelines to reduce the risk of the spread of COVID-19, we are also proud to say that, to-date, we have been able to run our programs without interruption. While of course there is no guarantee that there will be no exposure at Camp, we attribute our success keeping Club open to the very detailed COVID-mitigation protocol our staff works diligently to implement as well as the dedication to safety of our student’s families. We are confident that Summer Camp 2022 will be a fun, playful experience for creative kids that will be as safe as possible for everyone.
Safety Measures we will be taking include:
- We require our staff to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Thorough cleaning of surfaces and spaces will be a priority.
- At this time, we require face coverings/masks be worn by all campers, staff and specialists while indoors (except for eating and drinking). This policy will be evaluated and updated based on local health recommendations prior to the start of the session.
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing stations will always be available for students and staff and frequent hand washing will be practiced.
- We will follow all health and safety requirements and guidelines from Public Health Madison & Dane County regarding quarantines and closures.
- Full Pre-K Club tuition will be collected at the time of registration.
- If we need to cancel Pre-K Club Dates due to a COVID-19 public health requirement, families will receive a prorated refund for the days Pre-K Club is closed.
- Minimum enrollment is required to run each session.
Pre-K Club - Spring 2022