Core Camp Session FOUR
August 1-4, 2022 // A four-day camp of CREATIVE fun! Ages 6-13
Date & Time
Aug 01, 2022, 10:00 AM CDT – Aug 04, 2022, 3:00 PM CDT
Pope Farm Elementary School, 816 Schewe Rd, Middleton, WI 53593, USA
We are SO excited to be back for our 6th summer of Camp!!
At Creative Soul Camp, campers enjoy exploring and expressing their creativity and imagination while practicing yoga and mindfulness with little om BIG OM, getting messy and creating art, practicing and performing in theatre/improv class with All About the Drama and making healthy and delicious creations in culinary class with Yummy Sprout. Campers will have the opportunity to perform and show off their creations in our Family Showcase each session. Each camper gets a camp shirt!
Camp Hours: M-TH 10:00 am-3:00 pm.
Core Camp Ages: 6-13
The programming for each session will be unique so campers are welcome to enroll for multiple sessions! We can't wait to inspire creativity, form and grow friendships and make lasting memories!
*COVID-19 Updates: Safety Protocol and Registration Policies
We are keeping a very close eye on the ever-changing COVID-19 situation. We will be following all health and safety guidelines as ordered and required by local and national public health departments. We have been running daily in-person programming since September 2020 through our after school Club program and our 2021 Summer Camps, and not only have we learned a lot about how to make sure kids have a wonderful creative experience while following the guidelines to reduce the risk of the spread of COVID-19, we are also proud to say that, to-date, we have been able to run our programs without interruption. While of course there is no guarantee that there will be no exposure at Camp, we attribute our success keeping Club open to the very detailed COVID-mitigation protocol our staff works diligently to implement as well as the dedication to safety of our student’s families. We are confident that Summer Camp 2022 will be a fun, playful experience for creative kids that will be as safe as possible for everyone.
While subject to change over time, our current plan for upcoming camps include the following protocol:
- We require our staff to be up to be fully vaccinated and up to date with their vaccinations for COVID-19.
- Thorough cleaning of surfaces and spaces will be a priority.
- Masks are currently optional indoors and outdoors at camp. We will follow all mask-related public health orders or specific cirumstances in a session.
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing stations will always be available for students and staff and frequent hand washing will be practiced.
- We will follow all health and safety requirements from Public Health Madison & Dane County and the CDC regarding quarantines and closures and expect families to do the same.
- Full Camp tuition will be collected at the time of registration.
- If we need to cancel a Camp Session due to a COVID-19 public health requirement, families will be given the option to participate in a different session, as space allows, or to receive a prorated refund for the days camp is closed.
- Minimum enrollment is required to run each session.
Core Camp Ticket (ages 6-13)